At Up a Notch Sustainability Solutions, we provide the following services:
- Renovations for your home and office spaces
- Timely suite renovations to upgrade the look, feel and function of any space inside and outside your home or business.
- Majour projects to replace or refurbish garages, patios, carports, decks, sheds, outbuildings and other significant infrastructures.
- Repairing failing kitchen, bathroom or plumbing issues that are affecting your health and safety.
- Removing and replacing existing surfaces such as carpet, drywall, wood or vinyl paneling and floors.
- Proper bathroom and kitchen tile repairs or replacements.
- Addition of new kitchen components such as islands, cooktops, sinks, bar/compact refrigerators, storage technologies and more.
- Work with other or existing vendors and trades to compliment and effectively coordinate cost effective solutions.
- Pro/Consumer Electronics and Technology integration, installation and education.
- Installing a Smart Thermostat into your home or office is usually a DIY task, but sometimes it’s not.
- Integration of your Alarm system, door bell, IP Cameras and other technology to smartly work together to save your resources.
- Installation and repair EVSE(Electric Vehicle Service Equipment) or EV charger for short.
- Educate you and your team on the proper operation and maintenance of the technology you already own, or that which you just acquired.
- Other advanced and complex technology integrations.
- Technology Troubleshooting.
- Can’t get your Garage door opener to talk to your Smart Thermostat, or the button that opens the door to work?
- Every time you turn on your Microwave, your WiFi dies?
- Your HVAC/Air Exchanger isn’t working right?
- Your Solar array or wind/hydro turbine doesn’t produce the power it used to?
- Sustainable Solutions Education, Training and Installations.
- Off and On Grid power systems, including Solar, Wind, Micro Hydro and Geo-thermal.
- Solar and Wind generation technologies, what’s currently available, what’s coming, and is there a reason to invest?
- Energy Storage technologies like Batteries, Kinetic, Thermal and/or Energy converters are becoming more practical, which might be right for your needs?
- Provide an assessment and recommendations for current and potential future Sustainable solutions for your home or business.
- Does it make sense to put Solar on my Office roof? or townhome complex? Or even Wind? or a Garden?
- Certified Project Management.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) since 2000
- Infrastructure, Communications, Application & Technology refreshes, and Systems Integration Projects from small to large.
- Remote and local PM and consulting available.
- Feasibility Project Assessments to Fully Deployed Solutions.
- $0.00 Free 30 minute phone consultation to determine how we can help each other.
- $75.00 Site visit within the city of Vancouver for a 1 Hour consultation and requirements review, to scope your needs. (credit for future services charges)
- $85.00 Per onsite hour, free travel included within the city of Vancouver, minimum 1 hour.
- Materials supplied by us are uplifted by 20% from the best price we pay.
- Certified Project Manager Services: $139.00 Per onsite hour, free travel included within the city of Vancouver if required, Project based minimums to be discussed.
- Questions posted on our Website will be answered for free, We thrive to help you help yourself.
Forms of payment accepted:
Cash, Cheque, Email/Electronic Money Transfers and Paypal are available.
Service and Payment terms
- A non-refundable deposit of $75.00 is required prior to booking the first hour onsite
- Charges for services will be invoiced weekly, from Monday to Sunday, on the Tuesday following. Options available.
- Payments are due 14 days from Invoice date.
- Satisfaction is very important, you need value for your hard earned $, all charges will be detailed Before any work is started, a “No Surprises” policy helps us budget properly.
- BC GST is applied to all service charges. The addition of BC PST is added to products not PST exempt.
- Most projects will require a 25% or the cost of materials, as a deposit and commitment.